4 easy steps to enrol your child in Invictus School Hong Kong
Step One: Reserve your place*
Applications for 2021-22 are now open. Priority applications for K1 and Y1 for a guaranteed interview close on 9th Oct 2020. General applications for K2 and Y2-Y6 are subject to place availability, but can be made year round.
- Submit the Invictus Application Form to immediately enter our applicant pool
- Please note: it will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete the application form. You will be required to attach a photo of your child, scanned copies of your child's valid HK visa or HK Permanent Identity Card, your child’s passport, as well as scanned copies of both parents’ HK visas and valid passports, or HK Permanent Identity Cards. Please make sure that you have these documents available.
The items below are required to complete your application.
|Copy of child's birth certificate||Required|
|Copy of child's passport||Required|
|Copy of passport for each parent||Required|
|Copy of child’s HK Permanent Identity Card or valid HK visa||Required|
|Copies of both parents’ HK Permanent Identity Card, or valid passport, HK visa Hong Kong Visa and HK Identity Card||Required|
|Most recent official transcripts or report (current year and one year prior if applicable)*||
Required - Primary Applicants;
Required if applicable - Kindergarten Applicants
|Details of curriculum covered if home educated*||Required if applicable|
|Other Supporting Documents (e.g: Any speech/language, Educational Psychologist Reports, or learning needs evaluations/records)*||Required if applicable|
Step Two: Admission Assessment
All admissions to Invictus School Hong Kong are subject to an in-person assessment. Assessments are normally carried out with small groups to ensure children are at ease and can work well together. An individual assessment may also be requested. Prevailing health situations (e.g. Covid-19 or similar) may require an online assessment (e.g. via Zoom).
- The assessment is based on age-appropriate Maths, English and Chinese. There is no need to study or prepare for the entrance assessment.
Step Three: Offer and Acceptance
If your child is accepted to Invictus School Hong Kong, you will receive a formal offer letter, Acceptance form, Terms and Conditions and an invoice for the first month's school fees.
Once the acceptance form has been signed and returned, and payment made, your child's place will be secured.
Step Four: Required Enrolment Documents
The following enrolment documents must be completed prior to the start of school.
- Direct Debit Authorization Form
- Photo Release Consent Form
- Invictus Medical Form (to be completed by a doctor)
- Signed Terms and Conditions
- Pick up card Form
- Immunization Records
- Address Proof
*Submission of an application does not guarantee a place for your child in Invictus School Hong Kong. We have various enrollment criteria and processes that we adhere to before any place in Invictus is offered. These processes are outlined in the application stages provided above. Please note that all decisions regarding admissions will be made at the absolute discretion of Invictus School Hong Kong.