Home > Careers > Admissions and Marketing Manager
Admissions and Marketing Manager
Invictus School Hong Kong is seeking an energetic Admissions and Marketing Manager responsible for the marketing of the school and enrolment of prospective students for Hong Kong. He/she must possess excellent marketing and communication skills to achieve Invictus schools’ enrolment ambition in Hong Kong.
Areas of Key Focus
Marketing and Public Relations
- Highly independent. Own and champion all online/offline marketing channels and PR activities within the Marketing department, including spearheading newsworthy press releases and social media posts featuring school leaders, teachers, weekly newsletters, written content and photos, fun classroom/out-of-class moments, and overseeing audience response.
- Plan, drive and be accountable for the annual marketing budget and communication plan for all Invictus schools in Hong Kong.
- Be a brand ambassador who understands the school’s value proposition and clearly articulates to all stakeholders.
- Proven success in driving online/offline/PR brand preference and marketing excellence, especially in Hong Kong education sector, is highly preferred.
- Drive monthly educational events, international school fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Fully committed to driving school enrolment for Invictus through public relations, SEO/ SEM and marketing campaigns.
- A true team player working closely with the marketing director, graphic designer, web developer, principals and teachers.
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generations, measure and report ROMI for each marketing campaign.
- Constantly scanning the environment for strategic partner relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of individual parent and student needs and appropriately tailor the approach to each situation to provide a personalised experience.
- Drive all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment, including weekday evening school tours/ principal’s talks and occasional weekend open houses.
- Build, manage and grow a network of KOLs, influencers, student agents, relocation agents, and property agents to actively promote the school to them.
- Maintain accurate student information in the database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with various stakeholders and prospective parents.
- Support key school orientation and recruitment events.
|Years of Experience||Experience in a similar B2C environment will be highly advantageous |
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.|
|Profile of Competency|
|Language Abilities||Fluency in oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin|
|Professional Qualifications/Job License||N.A|
Kindly send your CV or general job enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.