Different Types of Schools in Hong Kong: Private School, EMI School, & More
Job OverviewInvictus is seeking an Admissions and Marketing Officer responsible for recruitment and analysing the applications of prospective students based on the school’s admission standards. He/she must possess excellent communication skills and professionalism to follow up with potential parents regarding admissions.
- Actively participate in all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment, including occasional weekday evening school tours and weekend open houses;
- Organise and conduct 3-5 daily school tours on weekdays for prospective parents, ensuring high-quality customer experiences at all times to ensure conversion;
- Recruit, analyse, filter and categorise prospective student applications;
- Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly;
- Key point of contact for prospective families regarding enrolment;
- Maintain accurate student information in the database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner;
- Liaise and build positive relationships with various stakeholders and prospective parents;
- Initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in person;
- Support key school orientation and recruitment events;
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as prescribed by Management.
Marketing & Project Management
- Manage and oversee production of all marketing materials, including printed collaterals, media advertising booking, web content and social media content by generating ideas, creating written content and photos, and overseeing audience response.
- Organise and participate in educational events, international school fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities as a representative of the School.
- Manage special projects as needed, which may include: sourcing new collaborations, creating collateral material for the school, and supporting business development.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline
- Familiar with international school education and understanding of local community.
- Strong initiative to follow up on prospective parents.
- Warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good team player.
- Computer literacy and social media savvy
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese advantageous
Interested parties should submit a complete c.v. Please also state your current and expected salary.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.
Applications for all positions should be sent to email@example.com