Different Types of Schools in Hong Kong: Private School, EMI School, & More
The Facilities Executive is responsible for performing routine maintenance and repair service around the school campus in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc.). The Facilities Executive is also in charge of general cleaning, landscaping, leading and coordination of
cleaners' task assignments and other duties assigned.
Areas of Key Focus
- Identify the school campus maintenance needs and take corrective actions. Ensuring the safety and good functional standard of the school facilities.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and general troubleshooting of school buildings and facilities (e.g. aircon maintenance, fans, lighting, sound systems).
- Carry out minor mechanical and electrical repairs in relation to school buildings and facilities, planned and executed with minimal risk or inconvenience to others.
- Perform general tasks as assigned (e.g. furniture revisions, minor painting works, changing of light bulbs, etc.)
- Managing and ensuring efficient use of storage and pantry spaces.
- Liaise with property management for arranging immediate repairs and maintenance.
2. Safety and Security:
- Keeping the school premises and surrounding areas clear of trash, litter, debris and drainage chokes.
- Ensuring a clean and safe environment around the school premises including school fields.
- Overseeing contractors in improvement and repair works.
- Liaise with property management for premise safety (e.g. Fire extinguisher safety check, escorting contractors, tree pruning, pest control).
- Responsible for security management (e.g. setting up the door lock/access card for staff, students and parents).
- Fire drill management, and emergency evacuation plan.
3. General Duties
- Coordinating the deployment of cleaners' tasks assignment.
- Facilitate in the preparation of school events and activities.
|Years of Experience||Experienced in facilities management, especially in a school environment, is highly advantageous.|
|Education||Diploma in Built Environment or Higher Diploma in Facility Management or higher.|
|Profile of Competency|
|Language Abilities||Average in oral and written English. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin advantageous, to liaise with local speakers|
|Professional Qualifications/Job License||N.A|
Kindly send your CV or general job enquires to email@example.com.