- (Secondary) 3852 7200 (Kindergarten/Primary) 3643 1868
- Hong Kong
Invictus is seeking an energetic ICT Technician to be responsible for the maintenance of the School’s ICT networks, provide technical supports for all users, develop and maintain school’s website and e-learning platforms. The appointee is also responsible to purchase, maintain and update ICT devices for 3 schools in Hong Kong.
Areas of Key Focus
- Assist in creating a structured approach to rolling out new hardware or software, including procurement and testing
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve most PC, printer and peripheral device faults
- Set up equipment such as laptops, data projectors, interactive whiteboards, sound systems and other specialist ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use and operating correctly for daily classroom use, school events, meetings and presentations.
- Carry out basic ICT repairs and install/upgrade the computer software as necessary
- Contribute to updates of school intranet, school website
- Help deliver hardware and resources to work areas and classrooms as required
- Work closely with the Group’s ICT department for any school ICT project
- Maintain an up‐to‐date inventory of ICT software and licences in the school
- Commitment to supporting new technology implementation
- Patience and ability to train users in both new and existing IT systems
- Problem-solving skills to revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Provide support on e-Learning platforms
- Provide IT support, helpdesk and troubleshooting for end-users
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager or his/her delegates
|Years of Experience||Minimum 2 years of relevant experience|
|Education||At least a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree Higher in Information Technology / Computer Science, or related disciplines|
|Profile of Competency|
|Language Abilities||Fluency in oral and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin preferable|
|Professional Qualifications/Job License||N.A|
Kindly send your CV or general job enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.