Different Types of Schools in Hong Kong: Private School, EMI School, & More
Senior Teacher (Primary)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Together with the Principal, to develop and lead effective teaching and learning across multiple year levels within the school. To be responsible for the development and implementation of new curriculum initiatives in Mathematics and/or English. To ensure, through training and monitoring, that the relevant staff groups, including teachers and assistants, understand the philosophy and structure of the curriculum, and are able to deliver it effectively, and to assess and measure progress accurately, according to the needs of the students. As a senior teacher, to support the Principal and management team in all areas of school life. The role will include a subject based class teaching commitment in English or Mathematics. Expression of interest and experience in other core curricular areas is also welcomed
Areas of Key Focus
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation to promote positive change in the school, and to foster collaboration and teamwork in doing so.
- Develop staff members’ professional capacity by instigating new strategies and practices in classrooms at different year levels, utilising proven classroom experience, and being involved in scheme planning, lesson planning, and classroom delivery.
- Implement and embed new curricular and assessment programmes in the school.
- Lead by example as a capable and effective classroom practitioner.
- Communicate effectively with staff, student and parent bodies.
|Years of Experience||
|Profile of Competency||
|Professional Qualifications/Job License||NA.|
Kindly send your CV or general job enquires to email@example.com.