Application Procedure4 easy steps to enrol your child in Invictus Secondary School
Step One: Reserve your place*
Applications for 2022-2023 are now open. General applications for Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 are subject to place availability but can be made year-round.
- Submit the Invictus Application Form to immediately enter our applicant pool.
- Please note: it will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete the application form. You will be required to attach a photo of your child, scanned copies of your child's valid HK visa or HK Permanent Identity Card, your child’s passport, as well as scanned copies of both parents’ HK visas and valid passports, or HK Permanent Identity Cards. Please make sure that you have these documents available.
The items below are required to complete your application.
|Copy of child birth certificate||Required|
|Copy of child passport||Required|
|Copy of passport for each parent||Required|
|Copy of child’s Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card / Valid Hong Kong Visa and Hong Kong Identity Card||Required|
|Copy of both parents’ Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card / Valid Hong Kong Visa and Hong Kong Identity Card||Required|
|Most recent official transcripts or report cards (current year and two years prior)*||Required|
|Curriculum covered if home educated*||Required if applicable|
|Other Supporting Documents (e.g: Any speech/language, Educational Psychologist Reports, or learning needs evaluations/records)*||Required if applicable|
Please note: these documents must be supplied to the school in English. Documents which are not in English will need to be translated.
- After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have additional questions, please email: email@example.com
Step Two: Admission Assessment
All admissions to Invictus Secondary School are subject to an in-person assessment followed by a short interview. Prevailing health situations (e.g. Covid-19 or similar) may require an online assessment (e.g. via Zoom).
The assessment used is the written assessment includes language usage and Mathematics as well as GL assessment CAT4* and is designed to show students areas of strengths and weakness, followed by a short interview with either the Principal or Head Teacher.
*The assessment fee is HK$160 per candidate and the cost will be borne by the parents for each application.
Step Three: Offer and Acceptance
If your child is accepted to Invictus Secondary School, you will receive a formal offer letter, Acceptance form, Terms and Conditions and an invoice for the first month's school fees.
Once the acceptance form has been signed and returned, and payment made, your child's place will be secured.
Step Four: Required Enrolment Documents
The following enrolment documents must be completed prior to the start of school.
- Direct Debit Authorization Form
- Photo Release Consent Form
- Invictus Medical Form (to be completed by a doctor)
- Signed Terms and Conditions
- Pick up card Form
- Immunization Records
- Address Proof
*We would like to remind you that in accordance with regulations of the Education Bureau and Immigration department, students who are not Hong Kong Permanent Residents must obtain and present a valid Hong Kong Visa to the school prior to commencement in Invictus Secondary School.
*Submission of an application does not guarantee a place for your child in Invictus Secondary School. We have various enrollment criteria and processes that we adhere to before any place in Invictus is offered. These processes are outlined in the application stages provided above. Please note that all decisions regarding admissions will be made at the absolute discretion of Invictus Secondary School.